Explore the wine regions of New Zealand with breath-taking diverse scenery, charming vineyards and cellar doors & delicious locally sourced gourmet cuisine on this sample 10 day self drive exploration holiday.
- Amazing views with incredible local wine tasting overlooking Lake Rotorua
- Art Deco architecture in Napier & exquisite Hawkes Bay wine
- Awe-inspiring beauty and calmness of the Marlborough Sounds
- Dine on fresh seafood with a glass or two of delicious Sauvignon Blanc
We can tailor-make the perfect holiday for you! Just email us to get started.
From £3,099 per person
- International flights from the UK
- Hire car - compact automatic car
- All accommodation
- Breakfast everyday
All our tailor-made holidays are designed specially for you. Simply call us to find out more!
Day 1 Depart the UK
- Why not consider adding a stopover?
Day 2 Auckland
- Explore the downtown and buzzing waterfront
Day 3 Rotorua
- Take the gondola up Mount Ngongotaha for impressive views
- Sample some of the regions best labels at The Volcanic Hills tasting room
Day 4 - 5 Napier
- Admire the art deco architecture
- Taste exquisite wine at Church Road Winery, one of the oldest in New Zealand
Day 6 Wellington
- Discover the culinary capital of New Zealand
- Board the ferry for the South Island
Day 7 - 8 Blenheim
- Savour delicious seafood with a glass of award-winning Sauvignon Blanc
- Cruise through the Marlborough Sounds
Day 9 - 10 Christchurch
- Why not take a whale watching trip in Kaikoura on the way?
- Explore charming Christchurch
Not quite what you are looking for? Call us today to create your perfect bespoke itinerary.