Fly-Drive holidays to Australia
An independent fly-drive or self drive holiday is a great way to experience spectacular Australia. It is a great way to get around & the journey can be part of your amazing holiday memories too. Some of our favourite scenic drives are:
- The Great Ocean Road, 150 miles of spectacular coastline
- The Red Centre Way around Alice Springs, Kings Canyon and Kata Tjuta on your way to see world-famous Uluru
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef drive from Cairns to Cape Tribulation
- For a more remote experience, try the Gibb River Road across the Kimberleys
Many UK drivers find driving in Australia to be easier and more enjoyable than driving at home. Wherever you choose, you will be driving on the left just like in the UK. The road network is excellent with many wide-open roads and out of the cities, they can be pretty quiet too.
Speak to our Australia experts today. We can advise on all the latest tours, suppliers, accommodation and activities. Let us save you time & money & create you a truly fantastic holiday of a lifetime.
Ready to start your Australian driving holiday? Simply enquire today and one of our Aussie Specialists will call you back.
Vehicles to suit you
From the smallest car for 2 people up to the biggest motor-homes or recreational vehicles (RV's), we can find your ideal vehicle to enhance your Australian holiday.
- A hire car is better for those who prefer the comfort of a hotel room (and the luxury of an actual bathroom!)
- A camper van or motor-home is the most flexible option as you can travel, eat, drink & sleep in your vehicle. You can park up in designated areas overnight.
We can arrange everything for you - your flights, your hire car, your itinerary, your accommodation, your excursions and visits to attractions. If you only want us to arrange your flights and hire vehicle - no problem.
We're here to help you make the most of your Australian self-drive holiday. Place an enquiry and one of our friendly experts will call you back.