Experience the real Australia at your pace on this amazing self-drive adventure with diverse and spectacular scenery - it really offers the perfect escape!
- Wander around the Pinnacles
- Meet the dolphins at Monkey Mia
- Swim with whale sharks or snorkel at Ningaloo Reef
- Explore spectacular gorges, waterfalls & emerald rock pools at Karijini National Park
- Enjoy a cocktail at sunset at Cable Beach
Like what you see? Call us - we are ready to create your ideal holiday in Western Australia.
From £2,899 per person
- International flights from London
- Car hire
- All accommodation
- Based on 2 sharing
Enquire today to create your perfect fly-drive itinerary.
Day 1 Depart from the UK
- Why not consider a stopover in Asia or the Middle East?
Day 2 - 3 Perth
- Admire the stunning views from Kings Park
- Visit Fremantle or take a ferry to Rottnest Island to see the quokkas
Day 4 Cervantes
- Explore the limestone rocks of the Pinnacles Desert
Day 5 Geraldton
- Snorkel with tropical fish at Jurien Bay Marine Park
Day 6 Kalbarri
- Hike the gorges and enjoy the spectacular scenery of Kalbarri National Park
- See Natures Window for a perfectly framed view of the Murchison River
Day 7 - 8 Monkey Mia
- See amazing marine life - dolphins, turtles, manta rays, whales & dugongs in Shark Bay
Day 9 Carnarvon
- Spot whales from the cliffs at Cape Cuvier
Day 10 -11 Exmouth
- Discover beautiful Ningaloo Reef
- Swim with whale sharks (Mar to Jun)
Day 12 -13 Karijini
- Guided tour of the awe-inspiring gorges, waterfalls & rock pools
- Try hiking, climbing or canyoning
Day 14 Port Hedland
- Gain an insight into the iron ore producing industry
Day 15 - 16 Broome
- Stop for lunch at 80 mile beach
- Enjoy the sunset over stunning Cable Beach
Day 17 Depart for the UK
- Why not extend your trip into the Kimberley region?
All our tailor-made itineraries are bespoke for you. Simply call us to get your perfect holiday started.