This amazing small group holiday is one of our all-time favourites - the perfect blend of wildlife, ancient Mayan temples & cities, modern day culture, tropical islands & untamed jungle.
- Feel like an intrepid explorer as you approach Lamanai temple by boat
- Discover the spectacular Mayan city complexes of Xunantunich & Tikal
- Snorkel around & relax on tropical island beaches
- Take a canoe trip into the underground cave system at Barton Creek for a glimpse into the underworld!
Ready to start your next adventure? Complete the enquiry form and we'll call you straight back!
From £2,950 per person
- International flights from the UK
- All transport in Belize & Guatemala
- All accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners
- Knowledgable tour leader & local guides
- Average group size of 12 people
Email us to begin your Belizean adventure!
Day 1 Overnight in Houston
Day 2 Crooked Tree Wildlife Reserve
- Arrive in Belize City
- Explore your first Mayan temple - Altun Ha
- Enjoy wildlife watching at Crooked Tree Lagoon
Day 3 Lamanai
- Take a boat trip through the jungle
- Discover atmospheric Lamanai, literally translated as submerged crocodile hidden in the trees
Day 4 - 5 Placencia
- See troops of howler monkeys in their natural habitat
- Relax on the beach in beautiful Placencia
- Snorkel around the idyllic uninhabited Caribbean island of Laughing Bird Caye
Day 6 - 8 San Ignacio
- Visit the Jaguar Reserve at Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Explore ancient Mayan city of Xunantunich
- Take a canoe trip into the Mayan underworld in the cave system at Barton Creek
Day 9 - 10 Tikal
- Cross the border to Guatemala
- Explore the world famous Mayan city of Tikal
Day 11 - 12 Caye Caulker
- Arrive by boat to the tiny island of Caye Caulker, once the realm of pirates
- Try the snorkelling at beautiful Goff's Caye
Day 13 Depart for the UK
Place an enquiry to find your ideal escorted tour or to create your perfect holiday!