Join the pioneers of the Klondike Gold Rush as if time has stood still. Explore frontier towns, see the rivers where they panned for gold and admire the same absolutely breathtaking landscapes on this 12 day self drive adventure. This is untamed Canada (and Alaska) at its finest!
- Explore Whitehorse
- Admire the majestic eagles at Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve
- Spot wild Grizzly Bears
- Be amazed by the natural beauty of Kluane National Park
- Relive the gold rush in Dawson City
Ready to get your tailor-made holiday to Canada started? Simply complete the enquiry form and we'll get back to you!
From £2,125 per person
- International flights from the UK
- Domestic flights to Whitehorse
- Hire car from Whitehorse
- All accommodation
All our tailor-made holidays are designed specially for you. Place an enquiry to find out more!
Day 1 Arrive in Vancouver
Day 2 - 3 Whitehorse
- Arrive this morning to the only city in the Yukon
- Visit the Yukon Wildlife Preserve for bison, moose, fox, eagles and more
Day 4 Skagway
- Cross into Alaska today
- Admire the breathtaking scenery from sub-alpine Tormented Valley to stunning Emerald Lake
Day 5 Haines
- Take a cruise along the magnificent fjord of the Lynn Canal
- Explore remote Haines in the Valley of the Eagles
Day 6 - 7 Kluane National Park
- Drive through the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve
- Enjoy panoramic views of towering mountains and crystal clear lakes
Day 8 Tok
- Travel along the 'Top of the World Highway'
- Discover remote gold mining towns and the beautiful back country
Day 9 - 11 Dawson City
- Explore this historic frontier town and get a taste of its gold mining past
- Enjoy a can-can show at Diamond Tooth Gerties
Day 12 Whitehorse
- Relax at Takhini Hot Springs
- Return to the UK
Not quite what you are looking for? Simply email us today to begin your Canadian adventure!