This 12 day small group tour showcases the diverse landscapes from red rocks to beaches, from rainforest to cities offering authentic culture, great food and unique experiences along the way.
Learn about the Aboriginal traditions and beliefs, visit vibrant cities, explore the Red Centre and try activities from climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge, white water rafting to snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, the largest in the world.
Simply place an enquiry to get started!
From £4,789 per person
- International flights from London Heathrow
- All transport in Australia (except transfers)
- All accommodation
- 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Tour leader & local guides
- Max group size is 16 (average of 12)
- Optional enhancements available
Simply call us today - we can find the perfect small tour for you.
Day 1 - 2 Sydney
- Meet your tour leader & your group
- Enjoy a traditional Aboriginal ceremony
- Why not climb the Harbour Bridge (optional)?
Day 3 - 4 Port Douglas
- Learn about survival in the rainforest from your Aboriginal guide
- Enjoy the seaside resort town of Port Douglas
- Take an optional snorkelling tour of the Great Barrier Reef
Day 5 - 6 Cairns
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour of the research aquarium of James Cook University
- Try white-water rafting or sky diving or the more sedate Kuranda scenic railway.
Day 7 - 8 Uluru
- Explore world famous Uluru and learn about the Aboriginal culture in the area
- Discover the red rocks of Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 9 - 12 Melbourne
- Enjoy one last sunrise over Uluru
- Take a guided walk for foodies around the laneways
- Why not visit the Great Ocean Road, the Yarra Valley wineries or the penguins on Phillip Island?
Like what you see? Simply place an enquiry to get started.